Monday, March 17, 2008

Fun Ideas for Spring Break!

Shamrocks

I am doing these with my own kids and there just isn't time for boredome here!
These are some things that I think are just out of this world fantastic and easy to do with your kids:


1. This is my absolute favorite: Crayola MESS FREE Color Wonder Finger paintsI bought mine at Michael's Craft store, but if you don't have one of those or maybe want to find it on the cheap, just take a look and compare prices here.

If you haven't heard of this stuff it is like the greatest stuff ever... for parents and kids! Your kids can finger paint with this stuff and it won't leave a mess for you to clean up anywhere! It only colors on the "special" color wonder paper that comes with it (you can buy it separately as well) but I was getting pretty sad cuz we are renting you know, and I just can't afford to have my 3 year old spilling paint on the carpet or some other nightmare. For me, this has been the ultimately perfect decision. I don't have to be nervous when she's painting. just enjoy watching her paint and not even have to clean up after her! You have to try this stuff if you haven't already! I am in love :)

2. Put a Puzzle together
I bought one with 50 pieces and pretty easy, but enough that it's fun for us (the parents) too. I put together the more difficult pieces, and kids love to sit there and play with the puzzle pieces and help you put it together. It really gets you and your kids together so you can bond. You can find some really cool 50 piece puzzles here.

3. Painting easter eggs
I'm sure everyone is going to be doing this sometime this week and this is loads of fun as well. I found some really awesome kits here.

4. Read a book about spring or St. Pats day
Kids love to be read to, and it's especially fun on special occasions to read books about whatever it is. I found some really adorable books here for fantastic prices.

5. Cook something together

Well, I think these five ideas will keep you busy enough today and through the week, so Happy St. Patricks Day and Have Fun!

Lil Kids St Pats Day

No comments:

Compare and save

Play these games Now-FREE

Play Sonic the Hedgehog now, free!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Free Counter