Thursday, December 13, 2007

Found! American Made Toys!

I have been searching and searching for this and finally I found an easy to navigate site where you can buy American made toys. This is a HUGE help to those of us that want to play it safe and stay away from China's toys. I even heard a terrible story a few days ago that said they poisoned their kids at a local school there in china. Most kids that ate their school lunch that day became ill. I am very concerned about China and so whenever I find something useful, I will pass it along to you.
This is the site I found. It will take you directly to the page where you can search for American made toys.

http://www.fatbraintoys.com/specials/made_in_america.cfm?source=google&kwid=made+in+america&gclid=CPO36sPxpZACFUWoGgod3lMd7A

No comments:

Compare and save

Play these games Now-FREE

Play Sonic the Hedgehog now, free!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Free Counter