Monday, December 10, 2007

Stocking stuffer Idea :)

I had a few things already planned to go in my kids stockings, but then my ideas ran out. This is a simple idea which you may or may not have already thought of, but hey, it's not bad and it's pretty much free.

Everytime we go to Burger king, my 5 year old is way more interested in which toy he's gonna get instead of if he will have a hamburger or chicken, so the last time we were out I told him if he didn't stop talking about it, he couldn't have a toy. So of course, he wouldn't listen to me and went on and on about it. So I took the toy away from him. He did not see what it was, so I put it in my purse and started thinking. My husband gave me this funny look and he could tell what I was thinking... stocking stuffer!!!

He was laughing at me, but I think it's a great idea. and guess what? you already bought the kids meal, so it's free! he will be more than happy to see it on Christmas morning.

No comments:

Compare and save

Play these games Now-FREE

Play Sonic the Hedgehog now, free!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Free Counter