Thursday, October 4, 2007

Candles






Ok, ok, I guess I learned my lesson on this one. If you are a parent like me, you probably have a lot of candles, and a lot of air fresheners, and a lot of... well you get the point. So to save some money, I opted for the country air apple cinnamon candle. I bought it for a modest $.70 and bought 3 of them... but I hate them! I had all three of them burning and I couldn't smell it at all!

I just thought...It doesn't look generic. It was in a nice package, but nope, you can't smell it. I do however like the 4 hour room freshener sprays from bath and body works. They are wonderful. I am using the flavor called creamy nutmeg. If you wanna compare prices, just click here.

No comments:

Compare and save

Play these games Now-FREE

Play Sonic the Hedgehog now, free!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Free Counter