Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Little Tyke Piano











I think children like anything that makes noise really. I did not even buy this. I try to stay away from noisy toys. However, Grandma bought this one for my 3 year old and she loves it.

Just remember that this is a loud toy, so this one will probably be played with in your childs room... and maybe some earplugs for you.

I am glad that she likes it though. I hear her all the time in her room singing as she presses on the keys and it is soooo cute! I am planning on writing out her lyrics that she is making up so we can always remember what she was singing about. It is so cute and funny.

So if you don't mind listening to your little meistro, I think this is a great toy to find if they have musical talents. Just from my daughter playing with it, I do believe that she will be very musically inclined. My whole family is, amateurly anyway. I found a good deal for one here.

No comments:

Compare and save

Play these games Now-FREE

Play Sonic the Hedgehog now, free!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Free Counter