Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Leap Frog For learning










My brother got this for my daughter when she was about 1 year old. I think of this more as a baby toy, and I think he did too, but she didn't really play with it much until she was a little older.

At 1 year old, she was too young to sufficiently press the buttons to hear the songs and do all the different musical lessons.

It can teach your child the alphabet, their numbers, colors, and songs. If you have a one year old, you would just have to press the buttons for them, unless they are very strong.

It does, however have rattles hanging from it, and different things that make noises, and if they play with some of them, it will make that crinkly paper noise.

It also has straps so that you can strap it to a carseat. What is funny is that she really didn't pick up on the toy until she was 2 and now she plays with it all time, and even though she is 3 now, she still plays with it and now even sings along with it.

So in my opinion, this toy may be better for a 2-3 year old. They can appreciate it a little better at this age. I can tell by the way my daughter plays with it it's a great learning tool. You can find toys very similar to this by clicking here. My daughter also has these leapfrog toys as well.

No comments:

Compare and save

Play these games Now-FREE

Play Sonic the Hedgehog now, free!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Free Counter